27 July 2013

DIY: Chocolate covered strawberries with ice cube tray




I came across this ice cube tray chocolate covered strawberries idea via Pinterest but there was no tutorial. Heather from Where the young learn to fly however has a lovely step by step tutorial. Make sure you check it out here.

Instructions:
1. Cut the tops of strawberries and place pointy side down in an ice cube tray.
2. Melt some chocolate and pour it over the strawberries. Leave chocolate to harden in room temp.  Freezing is a bad idea and I don't think that refrigerating is much better.
3. Flip the tray over and cut into chunks.

Delish!

I’m fairly active on facebook, pinterest and twitter, so let’s stay in touch!



1 comment :

  1. hey there! thanks so much for linking me up and featuring my recipe! cheers to bloggin' ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover